Subject: Ada
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Stefan Schaeckeler <schaecsn@trick.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de>
List: port-hp300
Date: 02/27/1997 11:57:24
Hello Netbsd-World,

* THE REAL MESSAGE
Is there an Ada 95 compiler for hp300/netbsd?
Hey what's with you Jason, you are working at ...click, click,

I suppose that if the DOD uses Ada (because they have to use it, because
they financed it) then NASA uses Ada, too.

* APPENDIX 1
I suppose I have the same problem like the most of us have: I want to get
rid of that Intel PC, but sometimes I _have_ to use it because there is
_no_ alternative. There is no real haskell 1.3 available just hugs, there
is no Ada 95 available (just C), there is no java available (just C++),
I have problems with xfig 3.1 (not 2.1) (it crashes X11 probably because
I have only 64 colors), there is no gimp, there is no ...
And sometimes (really sometimes, I promise !) it is convinient to use a
Windows 3.1 WYSIWYsometimesG Wordprocessor rather than \latex.

* APPENDIX 2
I hope everybody has read BOFH (Bastard Operator From Hell). It is really
sooooo cool that I promise you will read these ~110KByte in just one night.
The original link is
http://prime-mover.cc.waikato.ac.nz/Bastard.html
if the link is too slow try my local copy:
http://tick.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/~schaecsn/bofh.txt.gz
(beware of german translations: they ain't cool)

* FINALE
-- Stefan, UNIX till I die