Subject: Re: A wake.
To: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
From: Zadok <ml@rz.uni-potsdam.de>
List: port-hp300
Date: 02/12/1997 10:39:27
On Tue, 11 Feb 1997, Herb Peyerl wrote:

> carrel@beer.org  wrote:
>  > longer with us.  (sniff, sniff, sob)  In memory of config.old, we will be
>  > having a wake on the 17th of February at Jupiter in Berkeley.  Your
>  > presence is requested.
>
> Please remember that Jupiter has a _strict_ "No Sickle" policy.
>
> Also, feel free to post additional locations for this event for those
> of you who are geographically challenged...

Yup, I would have considerable difficulties ( money, money, money and ...
let me think a moment ... money ) to appear next monday in Berkeley - ok,
it's just ca. 10000 km, or, ( if I remember right ) 6 hours away, so I'll
have some minutes of silence in a pub called Dublin Castle in Berlin
Schoeneberg...
Should I consider my config.old binary ( I still run 1.1 ) as a zombie now
?

may the spook be with you !
( and config.old )
MichaeL