Subject: Re: Kerberos on an hp300
To: Wes Brown <wes@prozac.student.cwru.edu>
From: Wes Brown <wes@prozac.student.cwru.edu>
List: port-hp300
Date: 02/06/1997 11:32:15
> Well I have a box running NetBSD and I would now like to Kerberize it.  I
> untarred all the binary and security distribution for 1.2, but when I run
> kinit it returns an error:
> /usr/libexec/ld.so: kinit: libkrb.so.2.0: No such file or directory
>
> Is there a configuration guide or something that I am missing some where?
> Now that I have the box running, I have tons of questions and I would like
> to learn what I can.  Eventually, I want to use this netboot as a install
> strap to finally get my HP-IB drives running with NetBSD on them.

Just to update people if they are trying to compile the NetBSD-1.2 source,
update the Makefile in /usr/src/domestic/lib/libkrb/

This will allow you to make the library that is not in the NetBSD-1.2
binary distribution under the secure directory.

Wes
---
Wes Brown
ewb4@po.cwru.edu		wes@prozac.cwru.edu