Subject: Re: tcsh for hp300 ?
To: Louis C. Watta <watta@rtp.gtegsc.com>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: port-hp300
Date: 02/05/1997 15:38:38
On Wed, 05 Feb 1997 16:58:41 -0500
 "Louis C. Watta" <watta@rtp.gtegsc.com> wrote:

 > You have to have the security binaries/libraries.
 > Tcsh wants to compile with libcrypt which we all
 > know is a separate tar file.

Not exactly...

NetBSD comes with both an exportable-from-USA and not-exportable-from-USA
libcrypt.  The former is in the standard distributions
(see src/lib/libcrypt).  The latter is a replacement that is not
available from outside the USA and Canada.

The non-exportable is the one in the separate tar file.