Subject: Re: hp300 parts
To: michael smith <miff@spam.frisbee.net.au>
From: Elmar Kolkman <kolkmae@la1.apd.dec.com>
List: port-hp300
Date: 01/31/1997 17:13:10
> Elmar Kolkman wrote:
> >
> > > 98561?        "Human Interface" (Kbd, serial, audio, HP-IB)
> > > 98257A  1M Memory? (4x)
> >
> > Hey. That would be great. If possible, I'd like them. Only problem would be
> > how I can pay you the shipping.
>
> That was the memory cards?  As I'm sure you know, they're not
> terribly big, so not much postage involved.  I can box them and
> go find out how much it would cost; if you thought it was reasonable
> you could send me (airmail) some International Reply Coupons to
> cover the postage.

Hm. You have already read the other messages concerning this hardware. It is
mentioned that these cards only work on a 320. Mine is a 370... That might
give some problems.

Can they work on a 370 ?

                                                 Elmar

--
Alp =	1) One of a number of ski mountains in Europe
	2) A shouted request for assistance made by a European skier in

This mail was brought to you by:

		Elmar Kolkman.

He can be reached as 'kolkmae@apd.dec.com' or 'elmar@usn.nl'