Subject: OLD config build bugs
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Carrel <carrel@cisco.com>
List: port-hp300
Date: 12/29/1996 11:19:21
I just tried to build a kernel using sources supped today.  At the final
link I have undefined symbol errors for the routines in dio.c.  I'm
guessing that this is due to the NEW config changes.

dio.o is definitely not being made.  Adding the following line to
sys/arch/hp300/conf/files.hp300.oldconf makes things work again.

arch/hp300/dev/dio.c                  standard

That kernel boots just fine, but it does not recognize the second grf
device (which is in the config file).  NGRF is indeed set to 2.  I haven't
thrashed out this problem yet.  Running grfinfo on /dev/grf0 works just
fine, but running it on /dev/grf1 cause a panic.  Ideas?

Dave