Subject: once more: SRCS+= ashldi3.S ashrdi3.S lshrdi3.S
To: port hp300 <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andreas Brusinsky <brusinsk@ibdr.inf.tu-dresden.de>
List: port-hp300
Date: 12/03/1996 15:01:07
I got a message from  Gateway <Gateway@magic.ca> and
On Mon, 2 Dec 1996, Gateway wrote:

> Sorry. Your message could not be delivered to:
>
> douglas beach (The name was not found at the remote site. Check that
> the name has been entered correctly.)

So just to make sure that someone reads this I would like to post it
again probably it is allready solved (but In the todays sup there was no
correction of it and I also did get no Re: to this mail).

Subject: SRCS+= ashldi3.S ashrdi3.S lshrdi3.S

These files seem to be missing in the
	NetBSD-current/src/sys/lib/libkern/arch/m68k
directory. (at least they are mentioned in the Makefile.inc and can not
 be 'find' in the whole /sys branch.
There are ashldi3.c, ashrdi3.c, lshrdi3.c files so if one comments
out the  SRCS+= ashldi3.S ashrdi3.S lshrdi3.S line in the Makefile.inc
it will work.

	A.