Subject: MH and the gcc versions
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Louis Watta <watta@rtp.gtegsc.com>
List: port-hp300
Date: 10/19/1996 19:42:58
Does anyone have MH built for netbsd 1.1

I keep running into problems with __crypt, and yes I have
installed secr11.tar.gz and I am including unistd.h.

Anyone know why distributions come with gcc version 2.4.5.
Alot of stuff won't build with this version, stuff meaning public
software, freeware, shareware, etc.  It could be that the source code
won't build under a greater version, I don't know so I thought I would
ask.

I have gcc 2.7.2 built (took all day on a 360, to build two stages) and
would be more then glad to put it somewhere.

Thanks

louis watta
watta.louis@mail.ndhm.getgsc.com
and