Subject: Re: Boot roms?
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Onat Ahmet <>
List: port-hp300
Date: 09/05/1996 10:59:26

	Hi all. I posted a while back about our HP Apollo 400's, and now I had
	some time to look at them more thoroughly, and it turns out they only
	have boot rom revision a. Does anyone know where I can get newer boot
	roms, or am I pretty much stuck? Thanks in advance!

Hmm; maybe a nice 400 owner could read them with his/her EPROM
programmer, and send the code out to you? I can do this for
my 340 if anyone is interested...(340 has two 27c512 EPROMs)

| Ahmet ONAT  Kyoto Univ. Japan                                 |
| E-mail    :                           |
| WWW page  : |
|             My 6 leg walker, RC airplanes & more in home page |