Subject: Re: hardware hacking
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Vince Vielhaber <vev@michvhf.com>
List: port-hp300
Date: 09/04/1996 17:18:50
On Wed, 4 Sep 1996, d neal wise wrote:

> while you're wishing for cool stuff how about the ability to use 'normal'
> 72 pin simms on 400 series stuff rather than those expensive RAM cards.
> Two times now i've passed on buying 425's because i would end up paying as
> much for memory as i would for the rest of the machine. bah...

Hmmm.  Then I wonder what kinda hacks there are for increasing the RAM
on a memory card that goes into a 360...  Anyone know of any?

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null
             Database Manager Michigan Area Repeater Council
       # include <std/disclaimers.h>                   TEAM-OS2