Subject: Questions: Initial booting.
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Fletcher Christian <Fletch2@ibm.net>
List: port-hp300
Date: 09/04/1996 22:26:27
First up thanks for all the replies to my earlier questions, here are a
couple more.

1) This Berkley Packet Filter, what is it and how do I know if I have it
:-)
I have a Sun ELC running Solaris 2.5 with the latest verion of GCC
installed. Can I compile the rbootd program provided on this
machine?? I havent found anything about the BPF in either the SUN
or GCC manual pages. I've been waiting to download GMAKE before
trying to compile the program.

2) If I boot from a tape can I download the miniroot via NFS?? Can a
tape writen on a QIC 1/4" drive (standard Sun Archive) be read by a
HPIB 9144 drive??

Fletch