Subject: Could somebody help me id hp9000/300 machine ?
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jarkko Torppa <torppa@cute.fi>
List: port-hp300
Date: 07/15/1996 21:29:18
My friend purchased hp9000/300 computer(?) for 20Fim($4), it's missing display
and keyboard cable.

It's cpu-card has RS-232,Video,Audio,HIL and HP-IB connectors and is marked
512a. Identifiable components are M68010,1mb of ram, two chips that are
covered with heat sinks and some video ram. Chips manufacturing dates are
between 85-86.

There is space below cpu-card for a similar card (cover-plate), and above them
slots for 2 cards (rs-232 and SRM-coax interface).

Only outer markings on that box in front is Hp9000/300. The box is about
PC-sized, no inside space for drives.

I do know that this is the wrong place to ask this question, but I were unable
to find anything with web-searches. And I realize that this machine might be
unable to run anything modern, but one can allways hope.

--
 Jarkko.Torppa@cute.fi     +358-0-34871220         Cute Communications Oy