Subject: My 433T and NetBSD ?
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Richard Allen <ra@rhi.hi.is>
List: port-hp300
Date: 07/10/1996 19:49:26
I own a HP9000-433T with 48 Megs RAM, 2 Gig disks and a large
color monitor.  I currently run HP-UX 9.10 on it but I'd love to
give NetBSD a spin.  I've been looking at the hardware compatibility
lists and all is well, except for the Graphics display.

My 433T has "A1416A" written on the backplane of the display card
and on the card itself the following markers appear:

	model: 56-3109
	A-3011-56
There is also a (E)PROM marked A1416-80004

This is a high resolution (1280x1024) 8bit deep color display, and
I wonder if it's supported in NetBSD or if somebody is working on
anything for it.

PS: I'm not sure that I subscribed to the list correctly (havent heard
from 'majordomo' yet) so please CC and info to me directly.

Kind regards and thanks in advance.
--
     Richard Allen, Systems and Network Administrator, Computing Services,
         University of Iceland. Tel: +354 5254903, Fax: +354 5528801