Subject: New snapshot and pre-release available
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jason Thorpe <>
List: port-hp300
Date: 07/02/1996 14:22:38
I've uploaded a snapshot of NetBSD/hp300 1.2_BETA made from June 25th
sources to ftp.NetBSD.ORG in both standard snapshot and prerelease
formats.  They can be found at:

The pre-release format includes a compressed miniroot image and the
SYS_INST program used to install the miniroot via NFS.

The snapshot format includes SYS_NBOOT, for booting NetBSD/hp300 from the

Have fun, and let me know if there are any problems!

 -- save the ancient forests - --
Jason R. Thorpe