Subject: Booting HP300...
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Markku Siitonen <markku@norrkoping.se>
List: port-hp300
Date: 06/16/1996 05:43:21
Hi there...

Last (past mid)night I got it all to work.. nearly.. (it's ver 1.1)

I ran into a problem probaply caused by something in my keyboard ??

When I boot up through net, and type boot.. rd0.. it all looks good
exept when it's time time to use the keyboard... I only get a lot of
characters that does not make any sense... pressing RETURN gives
something like "¤&"(W(wq43508"%# and the same for any key but different
string of crap... ??? what's wrong ??

Anyway.. the eq. is : CPU HP9000/318/319/330
                      4Mb of RAM (I think..)
                      hil2 US ASCII keyboard with Swedish key layout..
                      Topcat colour display
                      7946A and 7957A discs..

Thank's in advance..

/Markku Siitonen