Subject: Re: binary X distribution for NetBSD/hp300 wanted
To: Jim Mercer <jim@reptiles.org>
From: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
List: port-hp300
Date: 05/14/1996 08:39:00
jim@reptiles.org (Jim Mercer)  wrote:
 > a friend of mine picked up 3 HP9000-360's, with color monitors.

<swoooon> My 19" color monitor seems to feel that blue is such a wonderful
color that I should be seeing everything in a deeply intense blue... I've
been waiting for someone around here to throw out another hp300 with one
of those nice Sony's...

 > i'm currently getting the binary distribution for NetBSD, but would
 > eventually like o turn these beasties into Xterminals.
 >
 > does anyone have a pre-compiled set of X binaries laying around?

on ftp.netbsd.org in pub/NetBSD/packages/binaries/NetBSD-1.0/m68k4k