Subject: two pointing devices?
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael Wolfson <mw34@cornell.edu>
List: port-hp300
Date: 05/05/1996 11:48:21
Hi there.

I just inherited a HIL graphics tablet (46087A) and I can't seem to get X
to be happy with the tablet and my mouse.  It will only recognize one at a
time (and I have to restart X when I swap).

As I understand it, under HP-UX you just link the correct /dev/hil# with
/dev/mouse and /dev/tablet, but I only see a /dev/locator.

Is this possible under NetBSD 1.1?

BTW, if anyone has any suggestions on how to use (or of what use I could
make) a "Button Box" (32 button 46086A) or a 9 knob "Control Dials Module"
(46085A) I'd be grateful.  They're also both HIL devices.

Thanks,
  -- MW