Subject: Re: 98785A
To: Jason Downs <downsj@teeny.org>
From: Martin Konold <zxmmz01@student.uni-tuebingen.de>
List: port-hp300
Date: 03/29/1996 18:19:02
On Thu, 28 Mar 1996, Jason Downs wrote:

> Does anyone know what frequencies the 98785A supports?  I don't remember.
> Something in the back of my head tells me it's a Catseye monitor.
>
> (Looking at it more as a potential PC monitor.)

Please remember that it is fixed frerquency, sync on green.
this means no vga (for DOS et. al.) and special vga card to get sync on
green. (IMHO too expensive)
The monitor has 60Hz vertical I think)

Yours
-- martin

// Martin Konold, Muenzgasse 7, 72070 Tuebingen, Germany  //
// Email: zxmmz01@fiwi02.wiwi.uni-tuebingen.de            //
//    http://www.schwaben.de/linux                        //
Microsoft Network is prohibited from redistributing this work in any form, in
whole or in part.   License to distribute this post is available to Microsoft
for $299. Posting without permission constitutes an agreement to these terms.