Subject: X11R6 binaries/source
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andrew Carey <careya@peak.org>
List: port-hp300
Date: 02/05/1996 01:08:41
Ok, since many people out there are interested in X11R6 binaries and
source, it is now available at:

	ftp://ftp.peak.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/hp300/X11R6

These were built on my 360 at home, so it will be a few days until
I can make the source available.

The binaries were built under 1.1 from R6 source ftp'd in January
(pl 13?). The only modifications was the application of
Mark Davies <mark@Comp.VUW.AC.NZ>'s patches and a ProjectRoot of
/usr/local/X11R6.

An server is currently not available but Mark (and a few others
I believe) are working on one.

The tar balls will untar into X11R6/*. X11R6/lib/X11/config/site.def
should be changed to wherever X stuff is placed locally.

I don't know how long ftp.peak.org will still be available since
my organization is being shut down, but it should work for a
month or two. Once we shut down, I will no longer have a 300,
so I'll be out of the NetBSD/hp300 business. :(

My thanks to Jason and everyone else who's made it a great experience!

Andy Carey		| "One cannot be successful in running typical
careya@peak.org		|  HP-UX boxes with man pages."
careya@bofh.org.uk	| - Bill Hassell <blh@hpuerca.atl.hp.com>