Subject: On travel...
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: port-hp300
Date: 01/16/1996 16:00:43
Folks...

Just wanted to give a heads-up that I'm not going to be reachable for the
next 1 1/2 weeks .. a 4 day stop in New Orleans immediately followed by
USENIX.

If I see any of you at USENIX, well, I'll see you at USENIX.  If not,
I'll answer my heap of e-mail (I'm not looking forward to 1.5 weeks worth
at once, with the occasional stop at the Terminal Room) when I return on
the 28th of January.

Also, I'm hoping to make a hp300 binary snapshot RSN upon my return, for
those of you who've been waiting for that.

Guess that's it ... Ciao.