Subject: Re: HP/Apollo 400t - pretty close with 1.1 also
To: None <Antti.Miettinen@ntc.nokia.com>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: port-hp300
Date: 11/20/1995 10:28:14
On Mon, 20 Nov 95 19:00:22 +0200
 amiettin@trshp.trs.ntc.nokia.com wrote:

 > Aha.. probably. But anyway, now I've got the Apollo running
 > NetBSD. The problem with garbage from keyboard was caused by the
 > finnish HIL keyboard that I was trying to use. When I swapped it to a
 > US keyboard, everything started to go smoothly. Strange though that
 > the finnish keyboard worked OK until the shell prompt.

If you'd be willing to play with the finnish keyboard and generate a
keymap for it, I'd be more than happy to put it in the tree.

 > So - where do I find some nice binary sets? For example X11 for the
 > hyperion frame buffer would be much appreciated? :)

Yup, X11R5 (yah, I know...) is available.  It's located at on
ftp.netbsd.org at:

	/pub/NetBSD/packages/binaries/NetBSD-1.0/m68k4k

NetBSD/hp300 support is _not_ integrated into the X Consortium's R5 or R6
distributions.  If anyone is willing to work on fixing that situation,
please contact me privately; I'd like to keep efforts somewhat
coordinated, but don't want to advertise who might be working on it.

I'm hoping to have an updated set of the X11R5 binaries shortly after the
1.1 release, and also possibly X11R6 clients.