Subject: Re: HP/Apollo 400t - pretty close with 1.1 also
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <amiettin@trshp.trs.ntc.nokia.com>
List: port-hp300
Date: 11/20/1995 19:00:22
>There's a bug in SYS_INST (well, really libsa... this info per Jason
>Thorpe) that can cause difficulty if you don't put the root fs image in
>the root directory of the exported filesystem.  Perhaps this is the
>problem?

Aha.. probably. But anyway, now I've got the Apollo running
NetBSD. The problem with garbage from keyboard was caused by the
finnish HIL keyboard that I was trying to use. When I swapped it to a
US keyboard, everything started to go smoothly. Strange though that
the finnish keyboard worked OK until the shell prompt.

So - where do I find some nice binary sets? For example X11 for the
hyperion frame buffer would be much appreciated? :)