Subject: kernel compile w/ current-950711
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Daniel Hagerty <hag@wizardz.com>
List: port-hp300
Date: 07/12/1995 13:46:41
	I'm trying to compile a kernel for an hp300 using a 950711
sup. I've had a few small problems.

	In if_le.c, line 355, there is a check for ifp->if_addrlist
being null. if_addlist is now a tailq, so I made the obvious fix of
checking the head of the queue for being null.

	During linking, conf.o is getting unresolved symbols:
conf.o: Undefined symbol `_ctread' referenced from data segment
conf.o: Undefined symbol `_ctwrite' referenced from data segment
conf.o: Undefined symbol `_rdread' referenced from data segment
conf.o: Undefined symbol `_rdwrite' referenced from data segment
conf.o: Undefined symbol `_stread' referenced from data segment
conf.o: Undefined symbol `_stwrite' referenced from data segment

	Any ideas? I'm trying to bring this 1.0 machine up to
current.