Subject: Bootblocks and bootdev
To: None <port-hp300@netbsd.org>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@cs.orst.edu>
List: port-hp300
Date: 10/20/1994 15:39:59
This is wrt to `WARNING: using device at unit 0 of controller'

I upgraded my bootblocks just now, since I saw a change go through that
was supposed to fix this, I thought.  I backed out my crufty autoconf
hack, rebuilt the kernel, rebooted...BOOM!  ENOWORK

I have a cdrom at scsi 0, boot disk at scsi 5, disk at scsi 6.  It works
OK as long as it can't find something at 0.  If it can, however, it
breaks...

hmmm...

Jason R. Thorpe               thorpej@cs.orst.edu                 758-2003
Systems Administrator            CSWest Room 5                    737-2229
CS Dept, Oregon State University           http://www.cs.orst.edu/~thorpej
               "I brought my BOWLING BALL -- and some DRUGS!"
                      -- ztp