Subject: a few questions
To: None <port-hp300@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Set <set@kickapoo.cs.iastate.edu>
List: port-hp300
Date: 10/14/1994 19:15:29
	Can someone help me out with a little info about booting
a 340 over the network? Rbootd seems to work fine up until the
point that it should send a file to the machine that it is
trying to boot, but I dont have the file its looking for, or
am confused as to what that file is. Basicly, rbootd hears the
boot request from the other machine, they negotiate a bit, then
some file isnt where or what it should be....in other words,
nothing is broken, Im just not clear on how the process is suposed
to be set up....

	Also, On the scsi card 98658a, can someone tell me what
the switch configurations all mean, or perhaps, if I could set
them in a way that might allow the card to talk to an old
seagate ST296-N disc that is being recalcitrant.

	Also, does anyone have any info at all on a card labeled:
DATA COMM 98628a  OPT 100 ASYNC/DL  ftz #02429d     ?????

	Any information or help would be greatly appreciated....

Paul
set@kickapoo.cs.iastate.edu
tes@cs.iastate.edu or mayber
set@cs.iastate.edu