Subject: Re: another wierd display
To: Mike Hibler <mike@cs.utah.edu>
From: Jason Downs <downsj@CSOS.ORST.EDU>
List: port-hp300
Date: 10/13/1994 13:29:19
In message <9410132010.AA00287@cs.utah.edu>,
	Mike Hibler writes:
>What are the machines?  Are they latter Apollo-style 400s?
>If they have 72Hz monitors, then they post-date any support I ever did
>(they doesn't necessarily mean the interface card is not compatible with
>an older one however).

i have one desktop model 433T, with the 72hz monitor.

it's ROM rev is 'ej2.12	27 FEB 91'. the card reports itself to the ROM
as 'HPA1659A'. HPUX 9 appears to drive the display, at least in ITE.

anyone have any specs at all on this? even heard of it before?

HPUX refers to the other card i mentioned as a Catseye. it's just
a new rev.

ah, the fun of donated machines!

-------------------// jason downs // downsj@CSOS.ORST.EDU //------------------
    SunOS 4.1.3: An OS with more bugs than NetBSD, and no hope of them ever
				 getting fixed.