Subject: really dumb questions.
To: None <port-hp300@sun-lamp.CS.Berkeley.EDU>
From: Herb Peyerl <Herb.Peyerl@sidney.novatel.ca>
List: port-hp300
Date: 09/11/1994 22:26:25
Since I got this wizzy new AT-style keyboard for some 700's at work; I
took one home and put it on 'lager'.  Much happier with this layout
than that other stupid HP layout...

Now however; I can't figure out how to generate the keyboard NMI
which would get me into 'ddb'.  There's no "reset" key so the
"shift-ctrl-reset" sequence won't work. I've tried many combinations
but can't find anything that does it... (even ctrl-alt-del. :-> )

Also; of course; the caps-lock and num-lock lights don't work obviously
'cuz there's no code to deal with them...

knowing nothing about the HIL stuff; I can't really do anything
about it...

ideas?