Subject: Re: hp300 rootimage.
To: None <port-hp300@sun-lamp.CS.Berkeley.EDU>
From: Tomas Tengling <ltt@cd.chalmers.se>
List: port-hp300
Date: 07/31/1994 20:28:35
> I've put an hp300 rootimage in the binary snapshot area on lamp.

> I'd be interested in hearing about problems you had installing if you are
> indeed installing from scratch. I'll try to be as much help as possible.

I've now tried to install the rootimage on a hp370 and a hp345 with a hp7957
and a hp7958.  I tried all combinations and used '/rdnetbsd -s' but when
it asked for the path of the shell or RETURN the keyboard behaved strange.
Return gave 'H^@^@^@?/' and all the other keys gave similar responses.
Shift-Reset took me to the debugger though but inside that it was the same
as when it asked for the shell.

Any ideas?

/Tomas

--
  Chalmers   |  Tomas Tengling                | Email: ltt@cd.chalmers.se
 University  |  Gibraltargatan 84-431         |