Subject: Re: X for hp300?
To: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@bock.fhf.novatel.ca>
From: Bdale Garbee <bdale@gag.com>
List: port-hp300
Date: 04/01/1994 18:00:39
> If I remember correctly; a couple of you were working on an X server for
> NetBSD/hp300.  How is this going? Can I run it yet? :-)

I have code I grabbed from down under somewhere that overlayed the X11R5
distribution and built without too many frustrations on 4.4bsd.  I would
expect it to be not a big deal to move this set of source diffs over to a
NetBSD machine and make it work.

Unfortunately, the disk chassis I was using on my NetBSD box has developed
a problem in the internal SCSI wiring harness, and it'll be a couple of
days before I have time to fix it, so I'm still not completely done building
NetBSD-current on my 370 yet...

Bdale