Port-evbmips archive

Re: ERLITE frozen in rc script after switching to GCC 5.4

Hi,

I've also had trouble booting my loongson all of a sudden, hitting TLB miss on fsck
every time. Cleaning my objdir and updating sources seemed to magically fix it.

Make sure you've done that, considering how little work it is (relative to pinning
down a miscompiled object).

(I probably built part for the wrong endianness or something stupid at one point...)