Port-evbmips archive

Re: libc_fp* entries for mips debug set?

Hello,

On Fri, 21 Oct 2016 12:27:54 +0200
Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost> wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 21, 2016 at 05:18:44AM -0500, John D. Baker wrote:
> > This is evbmips-mips64el for my Lemote YeeLoong.
>
> So that should be arch64, but not softfloat, and I would have expected
> the entries to be ignored.

All mips64 is softfloat for now, libc_fp just implements some of it
using FPU instructions. Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if I goofed
the set list attributes for those files...

That said, hardfloat builds currently fail with
/home/build/dest_evbmips/lib/libc.so: undefined reference to `__gttf2'
/home/build/dest_evbmips/lib/libc.so: undefined reference to `__divtf3'
/home/build/dest_evbmips/lib/libc.so: undefined reference to `__multf3'
/home/build/dest_evbmips/lib/libc.so: undefined reference to `__floatunsitf'

probably fallout from moving the softfloat stuff from libc to libgcc
recently?

have fun
Michael