Port-evbmips archive

Re: Latest evbmips/LOONGSON (Lemote Yeeloong) observations

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 11:10:37PM -0500, John D. Baker wrote:
> As of NetBSD-7.99.20:
>
> Old:
>
> Writes to NFS via extraction of files by 'tar' or I/O redirection produce
> corrupt files.

What kind of corruptions do you see?

I seem to see truncations (like the last partial page missing or something),
but haven't clearly reproduced it yet.

Hoping on the pmap rewrite that Matt is working on...

> 'amd' complains about "invalid argument" on all automount points

Can you ktreace it and file a PR please?
Probably easy to fix.

Btw: I run an ERLITE with NFS root, and do not see serious issues.

Martin