Port-evbmips archive

Re: System time and ToD clock?

Having gotten around to UTSL, I see that evbmips/isa/mcclock_isa.c
asserts that PMON uses a base+offset strategy for handing year values,
with an epoch year of 1920.  That would explain the "1992" assertion of
gNewSense.

Maybe this was true of older versions of PMON or the implementation on
other boards, but that used in in the Lemote systems (PMON2000, IIUC)
seems to use a different epoch (as seen in OpenBSD/loongson files).

Perhaps the setting of "sc->sc_year0" can be made conditional on the
machine type (either at compile time or runtime)?