Port-evbmips archive

Re: RB153 evbmips kernel won't load on RouterBoard 532

On 04/07/2010 06:12 AM, David Young wrote:
On Tue, Apr 06, 2010 at 11:53:06PM +0200, Marcin M. Jessa wrote:
Hi guys.

I'm trying to boot evbarm kernel for RouterBoard 532 but the loader does
not accept either the ELF nor the srec kernels.

The RouterBOARD 153 uses a MIPS SoC by Infineon.  The RouterBOARD 532
uses a MIPS SoC by IDT.  I think that even if the kernel for the 153
runs on the 532, it will be missing support for several important
integrated peripherals.

Dave

Do we have support for the RB532 ? If so, what kernel config should I be using?
AFAIR FreeBSD supports that board but I never tested it before.

Cheers,
Marcin.

P.S I'm sorry for the double posting, the first email was sent from wrong address and I thought it was stopped.