Subject: Re: aupcmcia on OMSAL400 work
To: KIYOHARA Takashi <kiyohara@kk.iij4u.or.jp>
From: Garrett D'Amore <garrett_damore@tadpole.com>
List: port-evbmips
Date: 03/24/2006 16:40:59
KIYOHARA Takashi wrote:
> Hi! Garrett,
>

> From: "Garrett D'Amore" <garrett_damore@tadpole.com>
> Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 10:20:11 -0800
>

>> I think there may be problems with 8-bit reads.  I need to investigate
>> further.  (IDE uses 16-bit accesses.)
>>

> Our pcmcia already fixed by martin.
>
>   http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2006/03/19/0089.html
>

> Thanks,
> --
> kiyohara

Yeah, I figured this may have fixed things.

But I'm still having problems with dbau1550, that I *think* are related
to timings.  It appears that if I wait 1 sec after power up, things are
getting better.  I'm investigating this now.

I'm also working on some interrupt related problems.

Hopefully the end result will be that I can enable pcmcia on dbau1550 as
well.

General Dynamics C4 Systems
http://www.tadpolecomputer.com/
Phone: 951 325-2134  Fax: 951 325-2191