Subject: Re: mips compiler error?
To: Perry E.Metzger <perry@piermont.com>
From: Gilad Rom <gilad@romat.com>
List: port-evbmips
Date: 11/09/2003 14:28:11
Yeah, everything besides the compiler runs fine.
I wouldn't mind about the compiler, but cross compiling
anything other than the NetBSD userland/kernel
seems to generate binaries that are not interperted the right
way by the target board (Spews out something about "(" Unexpected).

So, any other way you guys know of cross compiling pkgsrc tools?

Thanks!