Subject: Malta-4Kc> Where is the snapshot?
To: Simon Burge <simonb@wasabisystems.com>
From: GIRISH V. GULAWANI <girishvg@yahoo.com>
List: port-evbmips
Date: 06/04/2002 16:03:02
Hi, Simon.

Could you please tell me where is the binary snapshot
of the NetBSD port of evbmips (Malta board)??

Meantime the self build kernel is moving. The problem
was due to PCI byte swapping. But I still have a few
doubts. Could you please help me in solving them?
  -- Where is the Makefile to configure?
  -- Where is the new toochain for MIPS32/64?

Please upload the snapshot. As I'm doing the same now.
As I go on, I'd like to be more contributive myself
too.

Thanks in advance.

With regards,
Girish.