Port-dreamcast archive

Re: Booting NetBSD/dreamcast with GDEMU

Hi, here is X.org 1.20.5 running just fine on NetBSD/dreamcast 9.3: https://youtu.be/19-uhdf8tuc

I'm using GDEMU, an optical drive emulator for the Dreamcast, to boot a cdi converted from an iso spit out by dc-burn-netbsd containing a 9.3 GENERIC kernel. The root filesystem and swap live on another NetBSD machine and are being served over NFS. It's quite slow, things would be much faster with a local disk I'm sure.

Decently often, once a program is done playing audio, the audio device will be left unresponsive. This has been triggered by audioplay and mpg123 for me. It doesn't just happen if the program gets interrupted; if the program completes successfully and you try to play something again the issue will also occur.

Vivianne