Port-dreamcast archive

hello

Hello
How are you doing? sorry for been bold, I'm sorry to bother you, but i
really want to be your friend, please i will like to know more about you
where are you from? and a lot more, It doesn't matter what your
circumstances are, You may be married, have children or lost a partner
through separation, divorce or even bereavement. but all i ask for is to
get to know you better, i promise to be a very good friend to you, i will
have to tell you more about myself once i get a reply from you, if you
find it very difficult to respond to this email you can email me in my
gmail account ( charles_derek%yahoo.com@localhost ) or we can chat more through
Hangout,

Thank you for your time
Kind regards