 Subject: Re: Kernel panic with audioplay
 To: port-dreamcast%netbsd.org@localhost
 Cc: rherdware%yahoo.com@localhost
 Date: Tuesday, July 25, 2017, 4:21 PM

 Seems you have more than enough
 free memory.

 The audio
 device configures at 48 kHz this is allowed by the driver
 but might
 be causing problems.

 Please set the frequency
 sysctl to 44100 Hz:

 sysctl
 -w hw.aica0.frequency=44100

 And try playing something again -  If this
 works I'll make changes to aica.c.

 If it does not work try the attached patch.

 Best regards,

 Nat

 On
 Tue, 25 Jul 2017 11:22:51 Nathanial Sloss wrote:
 > I believe audio* at audiobus? is the
 correct attachment.

 > I was wondering how much memory you have
 free?

 > What is the
 output of dmesg | grep SLINEAR?

 > Please cc me as I'm not subscribed to