Port-dreamcast archive

Hi

I am Ms.Riojas,US citizen in Afghanistan ,it's my great pleasure to come across
 your contact today.If you wouldn't mind, can we chat? On face book/ Skype or
yahoo messenger for an important discussion that will project good image to our
future.

As we are ready to go home in few months time.As an American soldier in
Afghanistan I need a business partner to join me to reestablish myself into
normal business life. Can I discuss this issue with you on you reply.?

Best wishes,
Riojas.