Port-dreamcast archive

JOB OFFER

Caesar Hotels London
26-33 Queens Gardens Hyde Park London
W2 3BD England,
caesar_johndella%london.com@localhost
www.caesar-hotel.co.uk
Hot line +44702 404 3155 Fax: +44844 774 8958

Dear Job Seekers,

This is a great opportunity for exotic candidates outside
UNITED-KINGDOM who wish to work here in the United-Kingdom in

different
Skills such as Primary Skill Labour PSL Secondary Skill Labour

SSL and
Semi Skill Labour SSL2 under the management of our company.
Our hotel is eagerly looking for successful candidates to

occupy the
Vacant position at Caesar Hotel London United-Kingdom.

OUR CONTEMPORARY PAYMENT
FOR CURRENT EMPLOYEES ARE.
Administrative Manager ---- 4,500 GBPOUNDS
Account Department ---- 4,500 GBPOUNDS
Computer Operators ---- 4,000 GBPOUNDS
Computer Engineer ---- 4,000 GBPOUNDS
Medical Attendant ---- 4,000 GBPOUNDS
Reservation Desk ---- 4,000 GBPOUNDS
Sales in the Bar ---- 4,000 GBPOUNDS
Security Manager ---- 3,500 GBPOUNDS
Sale Executive ---- 4,300 GBPOUNDS
Deputy Manager ---- 5,000 GBPOUNDS
Store Keeper ---- 3,500 GBPOUNDS
Front Office ---- 4,000 GBPOUNDS
Supervisor ----- 4,000 GBPOUNDS
Receptionist ---- 4,000 GBPOUNDS
Engineer ---- 4,500 GBPOUNDS
Cleaner ---- 3,500 GBPOUNDS
Drivers ---- 3,000 GBPOUNDS
Waiter ---- 3,500 GBPOUNDS
Chefs ---- 3,500 GBPOUNDS
Cook ---- 3,500 GBPOUNDS

**CONDITION OF SERVICE*

[1]Generally your education must be MINIMUM OF secondary

education.
[2]Must be reliable and trustworthy.
[3]Must be law-abiding and adhere strictly to the Rules and

Regulations
Guiding the operations of the Hotel.

Those seeking for higher position such as Human Resource

Manager,
Assistant Manager e.g. must have obtained qualification and

working
Experiences which could be relevant to the position being Sort

for.
Fresher?s can also apply.

If you are interested, send your CV/Resume to

caesar_johndella%london.com@localhost

Hotel Management offer every selected candidate free Air

Ticket, free
Accommodation and feeding. Interested Candidates, will only be
Responsible for his/her Shipment/Courier Fee in his/her

Original Copies of Employment documents

Hotel Director General