Port-dreamcast archive

Re: NetBSD/dreamcast "root on GD-ROM" Boot CD Demonstration

> NetBSD/dreamcast "root on GD-ROM" Boot CD Demonstration
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJUbAvCg5NY

That's how my stuff has been running so far: root on gdrom0a.  Root on
nfs is in the plan, but so far just plan.

> 16MB RAM is still too strict, though...
> (gcc won't work on it)

I don't recall how much RAM my DC has.  But just last night I booted it
with root on gdrom0a, mounted a 4M MFS, copied source into it using cat
on the serial console, and compiled it without any problem.

\ / Ribbon Campaign