Port-dreamcast archive

Re: [Dreamcastdev] For those interested in the Dreamcast

Hi everyone!

someone called adventure_of_link posted the following at DCEmulation.org
recently:

----[quote]----------------------------------------------------------------
***I apologize in advance if this may seem like spam, but it needed to be
said all the same, and hopefully I put this in the right section. If it
isn't in the right section, please feel free to move it there. also in
case you don't know me, I'm the same adventure_of_link from ZSNES boards,
Snes9X, and retrojunk.***

I'm sure those of you who used to goto the official Snes9X forums for help
and support remember that you'd get turned down for said help and support
due to the team only supporting PC/Mac versions, and told to seek the
official developers, right?

Well, it has come to my attention recently from the forum admins of Snes9X
(namely Ryan and Jerremy) that they now want the console porters to come
on over and make their ports official. You will get full SVN access to the
official code to allow you to update your version and port it, a subforum
on the site for your particular version, and your build will also get
placed on the main downloads page for Snes9X (eg: on the main site.)

If any porters of Snes9X to ANY LEGIT console/handheld visit this forum,
PLEASE read this message and consider it. Making a nick on the Snes9X
forums and getting in touch with Ryan and/or Jerremy would be nice too.
Thank you for your time.

--adventure_of_link

It sure would be something to see the source code to DreamSNES released.
>From what I remember, you guys had something like v0.99 in the works, but
it never got released.

Cheers,

-Chris