Subject: URGENT JOB OFFER FROM EUROPE OIL AND GAS
To: None <scopicrage@yahoo.com>
From: Human Resource Manager <trodgers@innernet.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 06/01/2007 07:52:52
EUROPE OIL AND GAS LIMITED,12 Nicolas Bill Street,SW1W 0NR, London,
Tel: +44 703 197 3567, +44 703 197 2841
Re: Europe Oil and Gas Limited Vacancies To Whom It May Concern
Job Offer
- We are a reputable Oil and Gas firm in United Kingdom with different
offices around Europe. As a result of growth and expansion, we require
the services of intelligent honest, resourceful and self driven
individuals to fill vacant positions in our newly instigated office in
London.
Job Location
- London  Job Offer Type
- Permanent Jobs Only Possible Date of Resumption
- Interested Applicants must be willing to relocate to United Kingdom
latest July 2007.  Method of Application - Interested Applicants that
are interested to work with this company in London are advised to send
copy of their resume (CV) to our Recruitment Section via email to:
eogl_vacancies@excite.com

Thanks
Mr. Harry Volder.
Human Resource Manager