Subject: FINAL NOTIFICATION
To: None <info@uklottery.com>
From: UNITED KINGDOM <cdp_bprine@bellsouth.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 04/18/2007 06:27:54
                         The National Lottery
                             P O Box 1010
                           Liverpool, W6 8Jb
                            UNITED KINGDOM.
                          (Customer Services)

REFERENCE NUMBER:UK/839030X2/14
BATCH NUMBER:065/088/XY24
TICKET NUMBER:023-1111-790-458
Date:18th April,2007

               FINAL NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to inform you today 18th  April 2007 of the result of the winners of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY ONLINE PROMO PROGRAMME, held on the 7Th of April 2007.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of&#65533;852,000,00 (Eight hundred and fifty-Two thousand pounds sterling) in cash credited to file  XYL/26510460037/06. To file for your claim,

please contact our claims agent;Mrs Florance Cole.

Email:filing4verification_mrsflorance@yahoo.co.uk

Provide her with the information below:
1.Full Name:
2.Full Address:
3.Marital Status:
4.Occupation:
5.Age:
6.Sex:
7.Nationality:
8.Country Of Residence:
9.Telephone Number:
Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this
programme.

Yours Truly,
Mr Morris Kelvin.
Co-ordinator(Online Promo Programme).