Subject: Re: So, I haven't used my Dreamcast in a while...
To: Josh Tolbert <hemi@puresimplicity.net>
From: Andy Ruhl <acruhl@gmail.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 08/13/2006 06:46:43
On 8/9/06, Josh Tolbert <hemi@puresimplicity.net> wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> So, I haven't used my Dreamcast in a while. I don't really have a whole lot of
> interest in messing with it any more, either. I'd like the entire setup (DC,

A PC huh? Ugh! I hate PCs but I guess they are a fact of life.

So you don't game on the dreamcast? I have a few favorite games for it
so I won't get rid of mine.

IBM has a certified used site where you can get a decent machine for
not much more than $100. I just bought one. It's not spectacular, but
it's fine for the family member whose going to get it who knows
nothing about computers... Start at www.ibm.com/shop and go to the
certified used section. Monitor not included.