Subject: So, I haven't used my Dreamcast in a while...
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Josh Tolbert <hemi@puresimplicity.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 08/09/2006 16:15:38
Hey folks,

So, I haven't used my Dreamcast in a while. I don't really have a whole lot of
interest in messing with it any more, either. I'd like the entire setup (DC,
BBA, two PS/2 adapters, VGA box, original keyboard, a controller, a couple of
VMUs, a Phantasy Star Online CD, some other CDs, whatever else I have kicking
around for it) to go to a good home...But I'm looking for PC hardware in
trade.

My girlfriend needs a PC...Nothing fancy, but not a total slouch would be
nice. I'm primarily looking for motherboad/CPU/RAM, but I'm open to about any
other suggestions. Just let me know what you're willing to trade.

This probably isn't the best place to send out this sort of thing, but I'd
rather you guys (meaning those interested in Dreamcast hacking) get first
crack at it before I go to eBay and see what kind of interest the BBA drums
up.

Thanks,
Josh
--
Josh Tolbert
hemi@puresimplicity.net  ||  http://www.puresimplicity.net/~hemi/

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor
do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger
is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either
a daring adventure, or nothing.
    -- Helen Keller