Subject: Old tarballs...
To: None <port-dreamcast@NetBSD.org>
From: Josh Tolbert <hemi@puresimplicity.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 06/06/2006 17:13:28
Hello guys,

Unless there's opposition, I'm going to stop hosting the very old
dreamcast-world and kernel tarballs I've had up for ages. They've been
supplanted by the NetBSD official releases and the NetBSD releases seem to
work pretty well...Pretty much eliminating the need for the ones I'm hosting.

Is anyone still using them? Does anyone care to host them? I think they're
several versions of NetBSD out of date, which means that they most likely have
some security holes, etc.

Thanks,
Josh
--
Josh Tolbert
hemi@puresimplicity.net  ||  http://www.puresimplicity.net/~hemi/

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor
do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger
is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either
a daring adventure, or nothing.
    -- Helen Keller