Subject: Kernel panic on 2.0.2...
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Josh Tolbert <hemi@puresimplicity.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 06/07/2005 10:56:18
Hey guys,

So I turned on 100BaseTX for rtk0 and it seems to work stably. Great. However,
2.0.2 seems to run noticably slower than 1.6L did, so I decided to rebuild a
kernel.

After grabbing syssrc.tgz, unpacking, configuring, etc. I started building and
let it run. Overnight the machine crashed with this error:

len 0x0 offset 0x3f0 mapsize 0x4010
panic: gaps_dmamap_sync: bad length
Stopped in pid 28075.1 (cc1) at netbsd:cpu_Debugger+0x6:         mov      r14, r15

I'm sitting at a debugger prompt...Is there any more information I can
provide?

Thanks,
Josh
--
Josh Tolbert
hemi@puresimplicity.net  ||  http://www.puresimplicity.net/~hemi/

If your sysadmin's not being fascist, you're paying him too much.
   --Sam Greenfield